GENERAL RULES FOR USE
OF FIRE PREVENTION INFLATABLES
1. Only a Kentucky fire department in good standing with the fire commission may request the use of our inflatable.
2. These inflatables are for fire prevention or
fire service related functions or public events with the fire departments participation.
3. Units are to be operated by the personnel of the fire department
as a fire prevention tool.
units will be delivered by state fire rescue training to the site of the activity.
5. The fire department shall provide for the set up, operation and tear down of
6. State Fire Rescue
Training will pick up the unit following the activity.
7. These units are for public activities only. No personal use at residences or for events such as birthday
parties, etc. is permitted.